Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why is he acting so weird and distance ?

OKay so this summer i have been hanging out with this guy and honesty he is so amazing we would text everyday and talk on the phone all night. We also started hanging out like we went bowling one day , one i went to his house met his mom, lil bro, and nephew thats when he told me i was the second girl he has ever brought home, he took me out to the cheese cake factory and this gourmet place , then the last time we hung out we went swimming together one night. But after that he hasnt been really texting me as much or calling me but the WEIRD thing is he will text my friend asking if i like him and if he is doing things right like he should be cause he likes me. But i dont understand for almost 3 days straight we havent been talking like we use to. i mean he does work but even when he would work he would text me during his shifts sometimes and always call me on break now i get nothing. i tried texting him got no text back then i tried calling him no call back! then just recently he tex my friend saying that me her and his friend should hang out like the other day and she couldnt do it so he got mad at her cause he said he really wanted to see me and that she messing stuff up. so clearly he likes me but i have NO IDEA why he is not talking to me ???? help me understand someone sorry so long !

No comments:

Post a Comment