Thursday, August 18, 2011

Im so confused (relationship)?

Hi so this guy and I were dating for a few months and right from the start really messed up things started like I'd get people signing on his msn late at night and just say all this things like he's using me hi's cheating on me blah blah so I asked him about it and he always would say that his msn/facebook was being hacked but it would keep happaning so but I let it go thinking well I know fb/msn can get hacked....so then I start to get really messed up txts like I hate u I'm going to you and dhit like that he said he lose his phone I said ok change you # and I'll change mine we did that and still the samething continued finally I said be honest and just tell me what is going on and he said he does not know....then maybe 1month I met up with him everyone was great or so I thought...a few days later late at night I get msn msgs saying its over I hate u blah blah blah I told him I will give him one last chance if anything happands we're over....so maybe a a week or two later he txts me asking for a week I said what do u need a week for he says I'm not sure I just need to think about things I said "ok" I'll give you one week then the very nextday I'm removed off facebook he I then txt him and tell me call me now wtf why I am removed off you facebook?!?!?!....so he calls me and he said that he dfriends do not like me or W/E so I said well I'm not datting them I'm datting you re add me he said ok....then that same night he txts me again and says are you still ok with giving me the week I said yes....almost teo days later he txts me at night (4AM) and sys I'm sorry for everything and in the last hour I've realixed that I want you I need you I love you and I can't live without you I don't replay....then I get a msn msg at around 11(ish) saying can you forgive me I said I don't know...but like the fool I am I still went back to him....then on feb 3rd I get a lot of txts from him asking for my # I said well you have my # u just txtd me duh lol...he then says I know I just want to wring it down I said "ok" very confused but "ok" then I get some ***** txting me saying stay away from my man and get your own I then txt my bf and said I'm done with the game we're over...later that night on msn he's online I make it well awhere that I am online someone says wow it was so easy for me to take his phone and get you to break-up with him now I get to **** me and have him all to myself...then I get txt so I gave my cousin his # and she statred txting me and saing wtf why did u do all this **** blah blah blah....then I get the cops because I get txts saying that he knows where I live and **** like that so then I go on msn and msg his mom and tell her that her son is gay and just really messed up things that he had said to me and she just freaks out on me and everything so then I make a fake accout and get him to meet me somewhere just to talk and he freaks out saying why did I do this and that.....NOW almost 2months later from everything that had been said and done he msns me from anothe fake accout I knew it was him but I went along with it then he sais that he is sorry for all the messed up **** that he did I said well I do not want to get back together we can try to be friends....so I then tell me 6days later that I am seeing someone and he says yeah sure you are lying your still inlove woth him I said no I'm not (but I still really) am so....I just need to find out if he is setting up up the sameway I set him up or if he's really trying to be friends or is there more HELP????

No comments:

Post a Comment