Wednesday, August 17, 2011

POW & land survival training?

I am looking into being a loadmaster in the Air Guard. I know it consists of extensive training that includes land, POW, and water training. My recruiter said that I will learn how to survive through the clroom first, but then I will be dropped off in WA state and expected to use my surroundings as resources. She told me that when I am dropped off I will get a live bunny & if I am hungry enough, the idea is to kill & eat it. Just when I think I am being rescued, I am captured and will be put into a small box w/a small can to relieve my self in. She couldn't give any better details & couldn't tell me what exactly it consists of because she hadn't personally gone through it. Anyone actually been through this training & can you tell me what to expect? (Specifically land and POW survival)

No comments:

Post a Comment