Thursday, August 18, 2011

HELP! confused :(?

i met this guy, and it seemed like he was REALLY putting effort into getting to know me, it seems like he wants to get to know people really well before he dates them. i respect that, however at this time in my life, i'm trying to focus on college, and the anticipation is distracting me from my work. i finally just came out and asked if he was interested. he said "i don't want to jump into anything, sorry if i led you on, not that i havn't been considering it" it hurt a little, but i digested it and decided that it was early enough that we could still be just friends, however he's making it hard. he keeps being sweet and cuddly with me. before i left that night, he took my hand and said, "thankyou for being honest with me, i'm not saying NO, if you need anything you can talk to me". i trust that he's not out to hurt me, but i'm not sure he knows his own intentions. i spent that whole night adjusting to liking him only as a friend, i think he went home and did the opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment