Thursday, August 18, 2011

Black oval shaped w/ stripes Lady bug like bug?

Ok, so i just moved to a new house n i was in my room one day when i saw a little black lady bug like bug on my wall. It was smaller than a regular lady bug and it had like an oval black back and on its sides it had like little brown or tan stripes and apparently it flies. It moved really slow so i killd it n it made a cracking sound when i squashed it. Then i found another one on my curtain. Now i found one on my bed. Im getting worried that im gonna start finding more and i wanna know what it is. I scared that theyll start eating my stuff n clothes or something. And i know I didnt bring em into the new house cuz i had never had them or even seen them before. And since i just moved, my romm is pretty clean. So PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEY R N HOW TO KILL THEM! Can i use regular bug killing spray stuff? Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment