Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is there anyone in here who is depending on God for their well being and not on the government?

This questions and answers site has become a free for all and seems to be filled with such hate and bitterness it`s enough to make one ill.Are we Americans(who get about anything we want and whenever we want and most live on the credit) that unhappy? The most free nation in the World and the most prosperous and we complain more than any other.Seldom is God ever mention in the political section.We all know that whether you vote democrat,republican,black,white,red with blue polkadots,we cannot depend on the government to keep their word.We also need not expect them to hand feed us.I speak for myself when I declare that it is God and His Son Christ Jesus who has kept me nourished these years of my life and if I continue to survive,it will be God that keeps me.Not President Bush,President Obama,or any of their political comrades.If bread goes to $500.00 a loaf and gas to $500.00 a gallon,God is able to provide for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment