Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This is my outfit for 2day/ sista soulja called it they can't keep us down we was here first.THELASTSHALBFIRST

yo, they think it's a game I really can't call it they say history repeats itself we really need the new black panther right now they think cats it's scared this is serious we want in and we will get it watch they still comming at our neck because oj johnny's gone we need somebody I'm not talking about somebody that sit down and chat with don imus on the radio for kicks I'm talking some real gansta type we the F***ck over came sh*t hip hop common talib kweli dead prez krs1 brand nubian rakim lupe fiasco p.e. poor righterous teachers my girls holding me down sista soulja by the way her book coldest winter ever is phenominal n.e.way mos def tavis smiley the whole wu-tang killy army sons of man and all the other ones I 4got to mention we really need to come to grip with this not only about dude in lous for that mohter and child who that crazy stuff was done to this is crazy they gettin mad and madder which they been mad but it seem to me ever since blacks startedcominuptheybeenatourneck

No comments:

Post a Comment