Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Should I plan fully set a trap for him or should I let it go?

okay! this guy was a friend of my ex, in fact a very good one. and he always bitched about me to her. I was tired of giving explanations to her and proving that his allegations were false. The true fact is that he was in the same college as me, and he was kinda jealous on me, he used antagonize me for no reasons even before I met her. and after I met her, he like started playing God. He used to praise other boys, and demean me to her. I let it go, because I'm not one of those bullying types. But finally I got pissed and we had a break up. I'm thankful to God for not letting me be with someone who dun trust me at all. Now, the things are over but should I let him go? I'm really confused because he can't do any further damage because the things are over, but is it manly to let him go unpaid??!! plz reply

No comments:

Post a Comment