Saturday, August 13, 2011

Should I go to the doctor about infertility now or should I give it a few more months?

Hi. I'm 19 years old. I should be at a really fertile point in my life. I'm healthy (enough). My husband and I started trying for a baby in December of 08. I found out I was pregnant January 25th 2009, had a miscarriage like Feb 6th or so. I was 5-6 wks. We started trying again in March. We stopped "actively" trying and just decided to let it happen when it happened. (We BD'd around fertile period still and didn't use protection) still no baby. He went on deployment Sept. 25th-March 1st and we started "actively" trying (using OPKs and tracking ovulation and things like that) the thing is though when I get my positive opks I dont get the fertile CM like everyone talks about. I just get some sort of sticky white CM. Well anyway. I found out last month that I have a retroverted uterus. So we've BD'd like we were supposed to and I layed on my stomach after like I was supposed to so its been 2 cycles since and still no baby. Should I go see the doctor about infertility now or should I just wait a few more months since I just found out about my uterus problem? I know its taken some women 5 years or longer but I'm just wondering when I should start thinking that maybe I AM infertile..? Thanks to all answers. Good luck to you TTCers.

No comments:

Post a Comment