Friday, August 12, 2011

My gf's hospital has swine flu, is it ok to be wary of her?

my gf is a nursing student and she found out that some students in another unit of her school have came down with swine flu. So now the cl schedule may be tentative and people are a bit paranoid. I'm not sure how contagious it is since I hear more hyperbole than facts. Still if any student in the school is at possible risk with an airborne disease in a hospital and all should I be wary of her? Does it come off bad if I'm not sure if I want to see her yet until things are surely ok? I don't think swine flu really is all that serious and more a media product but regardless is it better to play on the safe side rather than inadvertently become another disease vector? Yeah some straight facts should help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment