Sunday, August 14, 2011

How come things always gets in my way of trying to be successful in life ?

So I tried to apply for a student loan today to cover for my tuition and training cles for my educational training cles for one of the careers I'm studying. Some stupid loan company disapproved my application and even disapproved my co signer which is my dad. Now all of my plans of finishing my program of study training and getting married is all in jeopardy now. I was trying to hurry up with school and I was almost finish with it and go get married and this stupid crap happened. How come stupid crap always has to happen to me ?? How come things always have to happen to slow down my life ??? I was trying to save up money to fly to vietnam and get married soon and now this stupid crap puts a boulder in front of my road of life. How come things always have to happen to me ?? What should I do ?? I am warning you if you are thinking of putting a smart ellic answer on my question then don't because I will take extreme measures to report you and have you banned, I'm not in the mood for jokes right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment