Thursday, August 11, 2011

Any one knows about this System?

Have seen it but not used it. I am a member of a National Arthritis Group and we held a Podiatry Public Talk, last month. One of the items the Podiatrist dragged in, was a treadmill, video camera and lap top. We got people from the audience up and onto the treadmill, without foot ware, where they started to walk slow then speeded up. Then the video camera captured footage. We then played the video footage back, almost slow time and you could see how the ankle, feet roll, hit the treadmill and so on. I was stunned! Yes many people were also stunned, especially the ones who thought they did not have a problem. I have already seen a Podiatrist and have my orthotics, but at that time knew zero about the subject. I have since worn my orthotics everyday and find them excellent. As I found my orthotics so good, I insisted we had this Public Podiatry talk, because problems with the feet, really have serious consequences later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment